old-roof-tiles1You are entitled to compensation if you are suffering housing disrepair due to your landlord’s failure or delay in completing repairs affecting the structure of your property.

We act on behalf of tenants in rented property and who have social landlords (either the Local Authority or Housing Association).

Types of disrepair can include the following:

  • Mould and/or Damp
  • Roof, Window, Gutter and Drain Leaks
  • Electrical Hazards
  • Water Leaks or Blocked Pipes
  • Inadequate Heating and/or Hot Water
  • Blocked Drains
  • Rising Damp
  • Structural Defects
  • Exterior Defects


A claim can be made on the grounds of loss of amenity, recovery of out of pocket expenses or ill-health.

If you need our help please contact us now. Call: 0161 477 9451 enquiries@psl4law.com